中国工艺品进出口总公司广东分公司汇票(国际商务英语谈判对话,两人,谢谢!
发布时间: 2023-07-10

本文目录

国际商务英语谈判对话,两人,谢谢!

PAYMENT TERMS
一)
  Payment is to be effected(made)before the end of this month.
  这个月末以前应该付款。
  Its convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
  用英镑付款较方便。
  Now, as regards payment, weve agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
  至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?
  We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.
  用日圆付款可能会有困难。
  Ive never made payment in Renminbi before.
  我从未用过人民币付款。
  We cant accept payment on deferred terms.
  我们不能接受延期付款。
  Whats your reason for the refusal of payment?
  你们拒付的理由是什么?
  Collection is not paid.
  托收款未得照付。
  We dont think youll refuse to pay.
  我们相信你们不会拒付。
  Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
  银行只接受一次拒付。
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
  如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
  Well not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
  见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
  Were worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
  我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。
  Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
  如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。
  The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.
  设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。

Now we have settled the terms of payment.
  现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。
  Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?
  我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?
  What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
  您希望用什么方式付款?
  This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
  这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。
  We cant accept any other terms of payment.
  我们不能接受其他的付款条件。
  If you cant be more flexible, we wont accept your terms of payment.
  如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。
  (三)
  Please protect our draft on presentation.
  请见票即付。
  Your draft will be honoured on presentation.
  你方的汇票见票即付。
  The draft was discounted in New York.
  汇票已经在纽约贴现。
  Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.
  我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。
  The draft has not been collected.
  汇票之款尚未收进。
  Well be unable to meet these draft.
  我们无力兑付这些汇票。
  We have drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.
  我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。
  We have drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.
  我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。
  The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.
  汇票已经交银行按光票托收。
You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.
  您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。
  We hare sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.
  我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。
  Well draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.
  我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。
  Well draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.
  我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。
  We have already remitted the amount by cheque.
  我们已经将款以支票汇出。
  We enclose a cheque for RMB200.
  我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。
  (四)
  We regret we cant accept payment cash against document.
  很抱歉,我们不能接受凭单付款办法。
  Well agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.
  我们同意将即期信用证付款方式改为即期付款交单。
We accept D/P payment for future dealings.
  以后的交易我们以付款交单方式支付。
  We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.
  我们可以按60天付款交单的方式进行交易。
  We agree to draw at 30 days D/P.
  我们同意开立30天期的付款交单汇票。
  Well draw D/P against your purchase.
  我们按付款交单方式收你方这批货款。
  As a special sign of encouragement, well consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.
  在此推销阶段,我

微信